An effectively configured Marketing Automation Platform (MAP) enables a personalised and seamless user experience through the often long and complex B2B purchasing lifecycle.
In simple terms, marketing automation refers to the technology and software that powers the execution of often repetitive and laborious marketing tasks, such as sending emails, updating content and updating data and contact records across all digital touchpoints. When used correctly, it can effectively nurture the right prospects at scale and convert them into loyal customers.
We believe marketing automation is a process – not a software platform. Implementing an automation platform does not in itself create a high-performance B2B marketing machine. When the platform is underpinned with a well-defined plan, process and expertise, then you have the ingredients for B2B success.
- Lifecycle strategy and touch-point mapping
- Database enrichment
- Lead scoring – to effectively manage and progress prospects through to Sales at the right time as marketing qualified leads (MQLs)
- Lead nurturing – across email, SMS and advertising channels
- Lead routing and Sales and Marketing alignment
- Integration with CRM systems
- Audits to determine the right MAP for you, or to get more from your current platform